- Sightseeing in Raghunath Temple, Peer Khoh, Ranbireshwar Temple, Bahu Fort and Bagh-e Bahu, Peer Baba Dargah, Mahamaya Temple, Amar Mahal Palace Museum, Dogra Art Gallery.
Dogra Art Gallery– (winter – 10:30 am till 04:30 pm; summer – 08:00 am till 01:30 pm. Closed on Monday.
Amar Mahal Palace Museum– 05:00 pm till 07:00 pm; Sundays – 10:00 am till 12 noon. Closed on Monday.
Bagh-e-Bahu– 06.00 am- 8.00 pm (Entry fee- Rs20/adult).
- jammu-mata-vaishno-devi-templeExcursion Trip to Patnitop, Sanasar, Batote, Kud, Mantalai, Mansar Lake, Surinsar Lake, Purmandal Lake, Akhnoor (a picturesque village on the bank of River Chenab), Jhajjar Kotli.
- Pilgrimage Tour to Mata Vaishno Devi Temple (50 km away from Jammu).
- Shopping in Raghunath Bazaar, Vir Marg, Gole Market and Hari Market.
- Adventure Activities in Patnitop, Sanasar, Kud.
- jammu-raghunath-bazaarDining out in various food outlets and restaurants to relish the authentic local cuisines of Jammu including Dogri special foods and ‘Kashmiri Wazwan’. Some of the most famous restaurants in Jammu are- Falak Revolving Restaurant (Hotel K C Residency), Hotel Premier, Mughal Darbar, Naz, Taj Restaurant, etc.
Jammu Tour Packages
More About Jammu
THINGS TO DO