2. Cycling to Khardungla La, Leh to Alchi, Leh to Hemis.
3. Yak Safari to explore snow clad peaks, glacier, lakes, mountain streams, etc.
4. Bactrian Camel Safari across the sand dunes around Hunder and Deskit in Nubra Valley.
5. Para Gliding in Lamayuru, Stok Kangri, Leh, Thiksey, etc.
6. Water rafting in Indus River and Zanaskar River. In Zanskar River, rafting usually covers in the stretches between Nimmu to Phey and Hemis to Choglamsar. Season: July to September.
7. Mountaineering in Stok Kangri, Mountain Nun and Kun.
8. Jeep Safari Tours to Suru Valley, Nubra Valley.
9. Trekking in Junglam Trek, Spituk Stok, Kang Lat Se, Lamayuru, Zanskar Trek, Tsomoriri Rumtse Trek, Lamayuru Alchi Trek, Stok Kangri Trek, Sabu Nubra Valley, Parang La Trek, Markha Vlley Trek, Chadar Trek.
10. Wildlife tour In Hemis National Park.
11. Tour to Magnetic Hill.
12. Skiing in popular skking routes such as Panikhar to Kanji, Drass to Sonamark, Golab Kangri Ski Down Expedition, Nemaling Ski Down Expedition, Igloo Camp and Rocket Trek, Lamochen Ski Down Expedition and the Zanskar Ski Down Expedition.
13. Kayaking in Indus River and Zanaskar River.
14. Shopping in Tibetan Refugee market at Old Leh Road and buy articles of Ladakh Handicrafts such as Wooden and stone utensils, tea-pots and cups, puttus and baskets hookah bases and tea-stand.
15. Sighseeing in Pangong Tso, Tsomoriri Lake, Tso Kar.
16. Enjoy the festivals of Ladakh region –Hemis Festival, Gustor Festival, Losar, Ladakh festival, Lamayuru, Sindhu Darshan, Phyang festival, etc.
17. Relish your mouth with stupendous delicacies of Ladakhi cuisines in popular restaurants such as Himalaya Café, Shangri La, Dreamland Restaurant, Penguin Bar & Restaurant, Pumpernickel German Bakery, etc.
18. Spiritual tours to Tibetan Buddhist monasteries – Leh Palace, Shanti Stupa, Phyang monastery, Hemis monastery, Shey Gompa, Dikshit Gompa, etc.
19. Experience Ladakh home stays and feel the art, culture and people native to Ladakh region.