Gurudwara Nangli Sahib is situated on the left bank of Drungali Nallah, just 4 km away from Poonch Town. Built in 1810 AD by Sant Bhai Mela Singh, this is one of the oldest Sikh shrines in North India. It has got religious importance among Sikh community. Millions of devotees from across the world throng the shrine all the year round to pay obeisance to the gurus. The complex of the shrine comprised of the main building of Gurudwara, a Guru Ka Langar (free community kitchen) and a guest house with 70 roth oms.