Day 1: Arrive at Leh/ local sightseeing
Arrival at Leh airport, to be received by our representative and transferred to the Hotel. Check in to the hotel for a complete day of rest wherein welcome tea and coffee will be served by the Hotel. Lunch will be served at 2.00 PM. After lunch, visit Leh Market, Leh Palace, Hall of Fame and Shanti Stupa. Overnight stay at Haotel.
Day 2: Leh-Alchi Likir-Leh
After breakfast a full day visit to the monasteries of Alchi and Likir monasteries, driving through some beautiful terrain. The Alchi monastic complex (Alchi choskor) comprises of 4 different settlements, of which the Alchi monastery is the oldest, being more than 900 years old- and has some fascinating ancient wall paintings not seen in any other monastery. The Likir monastery administers the Alchi monastery , and has more than 120 monks in attendance, along with an active school for young monks. You can also visit the ruins of the military fort of Basgo, as well as take in the beauty of the Indus and the Zanskar Rivers at their confluence. The Hall of Fame, Magnetic Field, and the Gurdwara Pather Sahib are other attractions on this route. In the evening return back to Leh for overnight stay in Hotel.
Day 3: Leh-Pangong Lake excursion-Leh
After Breakfast a full day excursion to Pangong Lake (approx. 300 kms round trip, located on the Indo-China Border), via Chang-la pass (alt: 17370 ft.). Pangong Lake (alt: 14,500 ft.) is 4-5 kms wide and about 140 kms long, of which about two-third lies on the other side of the Indo-China border. After sightseeing around the lake, drive back to Leh reaching in the late afternoon / evening. An early start today takes you through a fascinating journey over some breathtaking terrain and a high pass at Chang La, to visit the Pangong Lake. Spend a few hours taking in the changing colors of the lake, and drive back to Leh.
Day 4: Leh-Khardung-La-Leh
In the morning after breakfast drive to Khardong-La (80 kms round trip), highest motor able pass in the world (alt: 18,380 ft.). Enjoy spectacular views of the Indus Valley & the mountain ranges beyond while driving back from the pass. The drive up to Khardung La is exciting and adventurous, taking you through some thrilling mountain curves. Come back to the hotel for lunch. In the afternoon, you may want to visit the local market by yourself for souvenir shopping.
DAY 5: DEPARTURE
Transfer to Leh Airport for your onward flight back home with sweet memories of Adventurous Ladakh.
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis at above mentioned hotels or similar
- Check into & Check out from the Hotel at 12.00 Noon or as per the policy
- Extra charges as applicable for early check in & late check out from the Hotels
- Daily Breakfast in respective Hotels
- Children upto 5 Years Complimentary (Sharing same bed with parents)
- Sightseeing as per Package.
- Any Airfare, Train fare, Overland Journey which is not mentioned in the Itinerary.
- Any Medical / rescue evacuation due to mishaps.
- Any personal nature items like Laundry, bar bills, table bills, camera fee, tips or any other item.
- Mineral water / Soft or hard drinks / Starters.
- Entrance Fees.
- GST as applicable.
- Any other things that is not included in the “Package Cost Includes” Column
|Twin Sharing (per person price)|