Day 1:Arrive at Leh- local sightseeing
Arrival at Leh airport, to be received by our representative and transferred to the Hotel. Check in to the hotel for a complete day of rest wherein welcome tea and coffee will be served by the Hotel. Lunch will be served at 2.00 PM. After lunch, visit Leh Market, Leh Palace, Hall of Fame and Shanti Stupa. Overnight stay at Hotel
Day 2: Leh- local sightseeing
A Complete day of visit to the monasteries (104 Kms). After breakfast drive to visit the Shey Palace, Thiksey, Hemis monasteries and Stok Palace Museum. Return to Leh in the evening. Overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 3:Leh- Khardung-La- Nubra Valley
After breakfast drive to Nubra Valley via World’s Hightest Motorable Road Khardongla(18,380 feet) from sea level , The 2 hour journey is an adventurous trip, and has seen numerous rally races in the last few years. Drive on to Nubra Valley. Overnight stay night in Deluxe Camp.
Day 4: Nubra Valley-Dikit- Leh
After breakfast take a visit to Disket monastery the oldest and largest monastery in Nubra Valley. Later in the evening return to leh for overnight stay in Hotel.
Day 5: Leh-Alchi Likir-Leh
After Breakfast a full day visit to the monasteries of Alchi and Likir monasteries, driving through some beautiful terrain. The Alchi monastic complex (Alchi choskor) comprises of 4 different settlements, of which the Alchi monastery is the oldest, being more than 900 years old- and has some fascinating ancient wall paintings not seen in any other monastery. The Likir monastery administers the Alchi monastery , and has more than 120 monks in attendance, along with an active school for young monks. You can also visit the ruins of the military fort of Basgo, as well as take in the beauty of the Indus and the Zanskar Rivers at their confluence. The Hall of Fame, Magnetic Field, and the Gurdwara Pather Sahib are other attractions on this route.In the evening return back to Leh for Overnight stay in Hotel.
DAY 6: DEPARTURE
Transfer to Leh Airport for your onward flight back home with sweet memories of Adventurous Ladakh.
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis at above mentioned hotels or similar
- Check into & Check out from the Hotel at 12.00 Noon or as per the policy
- Extra charges as applicable for early check in & late check out from the Hotels
- Daily Breakfast in respective Hotels
- Children upto 5 Years Complimentary (Sharing same bed with parents)
- Sightseeing as per Package
- Any Airfare, Train fare, Overland Journey which is not mentioned in the Itinerary.
- Any Medical / rescue evacuation due to mishaps.
- Any personal nature items like Laundry, bar bills, table bills, camera fee, tips or any other item.
- Mineral water / Soft or hard drinks / Starters.
- Entrance Fees.
- GST as applicable.
- Any other things that is not included in the “Package Cost Includes” Column
|Twin Sharing (per person price)|