DAY 1: ARRIVE JAMMU / DARSHAN OF MATA VAISHNO DEVI
On arrival at Jammu Airport/Railway Station our company representative will guide you to Katra for Check in at Hotel. After relax and refresh start trekking towards the sacred Temple. Return to the hotel in the night. Overnight stay at the Hotel.
DAY 2: KATRA /SRINAGAR
After breakfast departure for Srinagar City. On the way to Srinagar you will cross from through the Patnitop Hill Station which is surrounded by the Pines and natural scenery. On arrival in Srinagar check-in at the Houseboat for Overnight stay.
DAY 3: SRINAGAR / SONMARG / SRINAGAR
After Breakfast departure for Sonmarg, which is one of the most beautiful drives from Srinagar Full day excursion of Sonmarg, You may take a pony ride at your own cost to Thajiwas Glacier where snow remains round the year, Sonmarg also called Meadow of Gold is located at a height of 2690 meters. Full day will be on leisure in Sonamarg and Later in the evening return to Srinagar for overnight stay.
DAY 4: SRINAGAR
After Breakfast go for the local Sightseeing of Srinagar City. During the day visit Mughal Gardens, Nishat Bagh , Shalimar Bagh and Shankracharya temple. Your evening will be free for shopping around the local markets and experiencing the local food. Post dinner come back to your hotel for overnight stay.
DAY 5: SRINAGAR /GULMARG/SRINAGAR
After Breakfast you will be going for day Sightseeing to Gulmarg. You can avail activities like Pony Ride, Gandola Ride, etc., that you can enjoy. Apart from all these activities, you can also plan a trek to Khilanmarg, if time permits, which will take about 3 hours. You can also enjoy walking on the stretch from Tangmarg to Gulmarg which allows you to see the splendid view of Kashmir. Gulmarg has one of the best ski slopes in the world, and one of the highest golf courses in the world with 18 holes. Return back in the evening to Srinagar for overnight Stay in Hotel.
DAY 6: SRINAGAR / PAHALGAM
After Breakfast you will enjoy a day trip to Pahalgam called “The valley of Shepherds”. En route you will have a rare opportunity to visit the Saffron fields. Also visit Avantipura Ruins & Mattan Temple on the way, Enjoy the bounty of Nature at Pahalgam, located on the banks of beautiful Lidder River, evening back to hotel for overnight stay.
DAY 7: DEPARTURE
Check-out from the hotel & transfer to Jammu for your onward journey back home with delighted memories of Paradise Kashmir.
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis at above mentioned hotels or similar
- Check into & Check out from the Hotel at 12.00 Noon or as per the policy
- Extra charges as applicable for early check in & late check out from the Hotels
- Daily Breakfast in respective Hotels
- Children upto 5 Years Complimentary (Sharing same bed with parents)
- Sightseeing as per Package
- Prices inclusive of all Taxes and No hidden charges
- Any Airfare, Train fare, Overland Journey which is not mentioned in the Itinerary.
- Any Medical / rescue evacuation due to mishaps.
- Any personal nature items like Laundry, bar bills, table bills, camera fee, tips or any other item.
- Mineral water / Soft or hard drinks / Starters.
- Entrance Fees.
- Sightseeing of Chandanwari, Aru, Betaab Valley and Baisaran in Pahalgam
- Horse Riding, Cable Car ride, Shikara Ride
- Any other things that is not included in the “Package Cost Includes” Column
Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary / stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, roadblocks and/or any factors beyond control. ** If their will be any nature calamity / snowfall , chained jeeps has to be used from Tangmarg to Gulmarg .Client have to pay directly at Tanmarg. The cost will be appox. 1200/- one- way per chained Jeep.
The Vaishno Devi , Katra
|Twin Sharing (per person price)|