When winter sets in Kashmir it gets too cold. But when it snows, the hued colours from all gardens disappear giving it a monotonous look. The oodles of snow brings new opportunities like skiing, skating, snowboarding, heli-skiing, snow man making etc. There is a definite charm as the snow blanket on the landscape is a visual treat for all.
Day 1: ARRIVAL AT SRINAGAR
Meet our representative at the airport and transfer to your houseboat where a welcome drink awaits. Settle and freshen up and stroll towards the Mughal Gardens, The Royal Spring (Chashm-e-Shahi), Nishat Garden (The Garden of Pleasure), Shalimar Bagh (abode of love). Return to your houseboat for dinner and move out for a quiet and romantic Shikara Ride for an hour. Return to the houseboat for overnight stay.
Day 2: SRINAGAR TO PAHALGAM: THE VALLEY OF SHEPHERDS
After breakfast proceed to Pahalgam, a beautiful town at the foothills of Himalayas. Visit Saffron fields en route. Once there, visit Avantipura ruins and Mattan Temple. Hire a pony and ride to Mamaleshwara, which is only a km downstream and opposite the Lidder River a small Shiva Temple with its square stone tank. Return to Srinagar for your overnight stay.
Day 3: SRINAGAR TO GULMARG: THE MEADOW OF FLOWERS
After breakfast proceed to Gulmarg which is just 52 km away. Check in to your hotel and freshen yourself. Later proceed to local sightseeing which includes Gondola, the Asia’s highest and longest cable car project is the main attraction. There is ample time to ride both the stages on your own. Many try skiing on their own though coaches are available on hire. You can use the ski-lift for skiing/snowboarding from hill tops. Gulmarg also boasts of the highest Golf Course in the world with 18 holes. Retire for the night at the hotel.
Day 4: GULMARG TO SRINAGAR FOR BALANCE SIGHTSEEING
After breakfast leave for Srinagar and visit Shankaracharya Temple which is perched atop a hill. Spend your free time exploring the markets and roaming around. Return to the houseboat for your overnight stay.
DAY 5: DEPARTURE
After breakfast, transfer to Srinagar Airport for departure to next destination.
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis at above mentioned hotels or similar
- Check into & Check out from the Hotel at 12.00 Noon or as per the policy
- Extra charges as applicable for early check in & late check out from the Hotels
- Daily Breakfast in respective Hotels
- Children upto 5 Years Complimentary (Sharing same bed with parents)
- Sightseeing as per Package
- Prices inclusive of all Taxes and No hidden charges
- Any Airfare, Train fare, Overland Journey which is not mentioned in the Itinerary.
- Any Medical / rescue evacuation due to mishaps.
- Any personal nature items like Laundry, bar bills, table bills, camera fee, tips or any other item.
- Mineral water / Soft or hard drinks / Starters.
- Entrance Fees.
- Sightseeing of Chandanwari, Aru, Betaab Valley and Baisaran in Pahalgam
- Horse Riding, Cable Car ride, Shikara Ride
- Any other things that is not included in the “Package Cost Includes” Column
|Deluxe||Extra adult Price||Extra child Price (5-12 years)|
|Rs. 9540||Rs. 8000||Rs. 6400|