DAY 1: ARRIVE SRINAGAR
Pick up on arrival at Srinagar Airport and transfer to Hotel or Houseboat for Check in. There will be Shikara ride on Dal Lake in the afternoon to Visit Floating gardens, Vegetable gardens and Local Sightseeing, later in the evening come back and overnight stay in Houseboat.
Day 2: SRINAGAR / SONMARG / SRINAGAR
After Breakfast departure for Sonmarg, which is one of the most beautiful drives from Srinagar Full day excursion of Sonmarg, You may take a pony ride at your own cost to Thajiwas Glacier where snow remains round the year, Sonmarg also called Meadow of Gold is located at a height of 2690 meters. Full day will be on leisure in Sonamarg and Later in the evening return to Srinagar.
Day 3: SRINAGAR / PAHALGAM
After Breakfast you will enjoy at Pahalgam called “The valley of Shepherds”. En route you will have a rare opportunity to visit the Saffron fields. Also visit Avantipura Ruins & Mattan Temple on the way, Enjoy the bounty of Nature at Pahalgam, located on the banks of beautiful Lidder River, evening back to hotel for overnight stay.
Day 4: PAHALGAM
In the morning after Breakfast go for local sightseeing. You can also visit some major attractions like Chandanwari, Aru Valley, Betaab Valley to enrich the experience of Pahalgam and fascinate the time here. In the evening come back for overnight stay in Hotel.
DAY 5: PAHALGAM / SRINAGAR
After breakfast departure for Srinagar city back to visit renowned Mughal Gardens – (Nishant bagh, Shalimar bagh). In the evening visit Shankracharya temple, and local sightseeing of Srinagar and overnight stay at Houseboat or Hotel.
DAY 6: SRINAGAR / GULMARG/SRINAGAR
After Breakfast you will be going for day Sightseeing to Gulmarg. You can avail activities like Pony Ride, Gandola Ride, etc., that you can enjoy. Apart from all these activities, you can also plan a trek to Khilanmarg, if time permits, which will take about 3 hours. You can also enjoy walking on the stretch from Tangmarg to Gulmarg which allows you to see the splendid view of Kashmir. Gulmarg has one of the best ski slopes in the world, and one of the highest golf courses in the world with 18 holes. Return back in the evening to Srinagar for overnight Stay in Hotel.
DAY 7: DEPARTURE
Transfer to Srinagar Airport for your onward flight back home with sweet memories of Enchanting Kashmir.
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis at above mentioned hotels or similar
- Check into & Check out from the Hotel at 12.00 Noon or as per the policy
- Extra charges as applicable for early check in & late check out from the Hotels
- Daily Breakfast in respective Hotels
- Children upto 5 Years Complimentary (Sharing same bed with parents)
- Sightseeing as per Package
- Prices inclusive of all Taxes and No hidden charges
- Any Airfare, Train fare, Overland Journey which is not mentioned in the Itinerary.
- Any Medical / rescue evacuation due to mishaps.
- Any personal nature items like Laundry, bar bills, table bills, camera fee, tips or any other item.
- Mineral water / Soft or hard drinks / Starters.
- Entrance Fees.
- Sightseeing of Chandanwari, Aru, Betaab Valley and Baisaran in Pahalgam
- Horse Riding, Cable Car ride, Shikara Ride
- Any other things that is not included in the “Package Cost Includes” Column
Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary / stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, roadblocks and/or any factors beyond control. ** If their will be any nature calamity / snowfall , chained jeeps has to be used from Tangmarg to Gulmarg .Client have to pay directly at Tanmarg. The cost will be appox. 1200/- one- way per chained Jeep.
|Twin Sharing (per person price)|