Spend two days in Gulmarg, which is perhaps the most beautiful place you have ever visited. Hire a helicopter to lift to hilltop and either ski down or snowboard to experience the adrenaline rush. The Gondola helps reach the shoulder of Apharwat Mountain in just under 30 minutes. There is love in the air at Srinagar with 3 Mughal Gardens in attendance. And who can forget the pristine Dal Lake’s Shikara ride? A wholesome experience to cherish your lifetime.
Day 1: ARRIVE SRINAGAR TO GULMARG (54 Kms/ Approx. 2 Hrs)
Pick up on arrival at Srinagar Airport and direct departure for Gulmarg. Gulmarg has one of the best ski slopes in the world, and one of the highest golf courses in the world with 18 holes. View of Nanga Parbat if weather permits you can have fascinating view from Tangmarg to Gulmarg. At evening to the hotel for Overnight stay.
Day 2: GULMARG
This morning after breakfast you can visit Gondola cable car ride at your own cost to the top of the ski slopes from where skiers can choose the beginners, intermediate or more advanced slopes. Spend your full Day in Skiing or simply enjoy snow clad mountain or enjoy Sledging at your own cost. A flat wooden board is taken up the hilltop and, without a navigator, allowed to slide downhill on the snow-covered slopes. Sledges, skiing equipments, as well as sledge-pullers are always available on hire. At evening to the hotel for Relax & Overnight stay.
Day 3: GULMARG TO SRINAGAR (54 Kms/ Approx. 2 Hrs)
After breakfast departure for Srinagar city back to visit renowned Mughal Gardens – (Nishant bagh, Shalimar bagh). In the evening visit Shankracharya temple and local sightseeing of Srinagar and overnight stay at houseboat or hotel.
DAY 4: DEPARTURE
Transfer to Srinagar Airport for your onward flight back to home with sweet memories of enchanting Kashmir.
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis at above mentioned hotels or similar
- Check into & Check out from the Hotel at 12.00 Noon or as per the policy
- Extra charges as applicable for early check in & late check out from the Hotels
- Daily Breakfast in respective Hotels
- Children upto 5 Years Complimentary (Sharing same bed with parents)
- Sightseeing as per Package
- Prices inclusive of all Taxes and No hidden charges
- Any Airfare, Train fare, Overland Journey which is not mentioned in the Itinerary.
- Any Medical / rescue evacuation due to mishaps.
- Any personal nature items like Laundry, bar bills, table bills, camera fee, tips or any other item.
- Mineral water / Soft or hard drinks / Starters.
- Entrance Fees.
- Sightseeing of Chandanwari, Aru, Betaab Valley and Baisaran in Pahalgam
- Horse Riding, Cable Car ride, Shikara Ride
- Any other things that is not included in the “Package Cost Includes” Column
Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary / stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, roadblocks and/or any factors beyond control. ** If their will be any nature calamity / snowfall , chained jeeps has to be used from Tangmarg to Gulmarg .Client have to pay directly at Tanmarg. The cost will be appox. 1200/- one- way per chained Jeep.
|Deluxe||Extra adult Price||Extra child Price (5-12 years)|
|Rs. 9000||Rs. 6000||Rs. 4500|
|Twin Sharing (per person price)|