AUTUMN: September – November (Min.2.0oC- Max.28.3oC)
On the threshold of summers, lies the autumn. Mother Nature is preparing herself for a countdown show, symbolized by shedding of reddish and fiery Chinar leaves. One of the popular highlights that embarks the arrival of autumn in Kashmir is saffron fields in Pampore.
Newly wedded couples enjoy their honeymoon with unique combination of natural and manmade beauty in Kashmir as you cherish the scenic beauty of the Dal Lake, Passes, Mountain peaks, Rivers and the historic monuments and gardens. If you are one of the folks trying to figure out the right honeymoon spot, think no more. What is a better way than you two lost in each other’s arm in the valley of flowers or in a shikara or just in a hotel room with a view of snow capped mountains.
Kashmir is covered with Himalayan Mountains which has more than hundred best places to stay, visit and see. The flora and fauna, climate, food, culture, heritages and everything are very precious and it brings back millions of honeymooners every year.
Autumn Tour Packages
Manager Seema coordinated my trip so nicely. Driver and guide Bashir was awesome! Overall, I thoroughly enjoyed my trip to Kashmir. All thanks to Kashmir Mart!
we really enjoyed our trip to kashmir. you really provided good services there. we have taken lot of good memories from our honeymoon trip. Shraddha
We enjoyed the trip very much especially my son enjoyed each and every moment in Kashmir. The ride in dal lake, the floating markets, gardens in Srinagar, Sledgand sking in Gulmarg and sonmarg, Shankaracharya temple
Things to do
- 1. Shikara Ride on Dal Lake is an enjoyable activity by tourists.
- 2. Sightseeing of Vegetable Floating gardens in Dal Lake is unique experience.
- 3. Trek to Shankracharya Hill is place for Nature lovers and Adventure Seekers.
- 4. Dachigam National Park is home for Adventure and nature lovers.
- 5. Visiting Sahlimar and Nishat Bagh are mesmerizing gardens and are premiere attractions of Srinagar City.
- 6. Lalchowk, Polo View, Boulevard Road are the Shopping Centers to buy all kinds of products especially Kashmiri Shawls, Paper Mashie, Souvenirs etc
- 7. Hazratbal Mosque, Jama Masjid, Hari Parbat, Pari Mahal are among prime attractions to visit in Srinagar.
- 8. Bird Lovers and ornithologist don’t forget to Visit Hokersar a home for migratory birds from Siberia and Central Asia.
- 9. Houseboats: It is an unavoidable fact that any tourist visit Srinagar City spends at least one night in Houseboat in Dal Lake and Nageen Lake. These houseboats are designed very beautifully with Cedar Wood and paintings of Kashmir Arts. Houseboats are categorized by Standard, Deluxe and Super Deluxe options with all rooms having Bathroom and Toilet Facilities along with sun deck area. It is really a worth accommodation and feeling of unique experience to stay in.