1. 1 lbs cheese/ paneer /chaman,
2. pinch of haldi/turmeric,
3. 1tsp shonth/ginger powder,
4. 11/2 tsp badiyan/fennel powder,
5. salt to taste,
6. 1 tbsp. of yogurt,
7. green eliachi/cardamom,
8. cloves, 1big elaichi,
9. 2 sticks of cinnamon,
10. oil for deep frying,
11. 1 cup of water.
Method of Cooking
1. Make thick square pieces of chaman/ paneer.
2. Take oil in a pan and fry paneer by 2 or 3 pieces at a time.
3. Fry till paneer is golden brown.
4. Fry all the pieces same way.
5. Take 1tbsp of oil in a separate pan and add heeng to oil.
6. And chili powder and stir.
7. Add yogurt to chili powder in oil and stir till white color of yogurt is not visible.(tomato puree may be used instead of yogurt)
8. Add all the above spices to chili mixture and water.
9. Add chaman to mixture of spices.
10. Boil for 15-20 minutes till most of water is absorbed and oil is floating on top.
11. And serve hot with white rice.