1. 1 lbs paneer/ chaman,
2. 1 tsp turmeric powder/ haldi/ lider,
3. 1tsp shonth/ginger powder,
4. ½ tsp of badiyan/fennel pwder,
5. Pinch of heeng/asafetida,
6. Salt to taste,
7. 1 tbsp. of milk,
8. 2 green crushed eliachi/cardamom,
9. 2 cloves/laung,
10. 1big eliachi / cardamom,
11. sticks of cinnamon/dalchini,
12. Oil for deep frying.
Method of Cooking
1. Make cubical pieces of chaman / paneer.
2. Take oil in a pan and fry paneer by 2 or 3 pieces at a time.
3. Fry till paneer is golden brown.
4. Fry all the pieces same way.
5. Take 11/2 cups of water in a separate pan.(not in a pan with oil in it).
6. Add all the spices given above and one crushed green elaichi to water except milk.
7. Add paneer to water mixture and boil for 20 minutes.
8. Add crushed green eliachi and milk and boil for 2 minutes.
9. Add 1 tbsp of warm oil to chaman or paneer.
Paneer is ready and serve with white boiled rice.